Songzo C7 Electric Scooter
Songzo C7 Electric Scooter
European warehouse in stock. Ships within 3 days of purchase.
Currently, we only offer free shipping to EU countries and the UK. We'll let you know within 24 hours if individual countries are within the carrier's unreachable range.
Due to Brexit, parcel delivery to the UK will be subject to additional customs clearance fees, so the price of purchasing this item in the UK will be higher.
All SONGZO scooters are covered under our manufacturer's 1-year all-inclusive warranty for the original owner against all manufacturing defects.
Scooters from SONGZO are under FREE returns within 15 days of delivery (Your items will be free from operation fee, while shipping fee will still be included). To return an escooter that is not defective or damaged, please contact the customer service team within 15 days. Returns are NOT allowed after 15 days.
SONGZO will not accept returns for change of mind.
Mileage per charge
Questions and Answers
Is this scooter foldable?
The scooter can be folded. The folded size is about 123*30*54cm.
What type of brake is this?
In order to cope with emergencies more easily, the front and rear brakes are equipped with CNC integrated oil brakes, and the rider can achieve the best braking effect with the least force. Note that oil brakes require regular maintenance to ensure the best braking effect.
How long does it take to charge?
This scooter is only equipped with one charging port and one European-standard charger. It takes about 4-5 hours to charge from no charge to full charge (the charger indicator light will change from red to green when the battery is fully charged). Please charge in a dry and ventilated environment.
What if the scooter breaks down?
The first thing of course is to contact our customer service team promptly. We have a strong technical department to assist you in diagnosing the problem and proposing the best solution. Due to the time difference, our customer service will reply you within 24 hours. Our customers can get lifetime technical support services.
Does this scooter have a certificate of compliance?
For sales in Europe, we can provide CE and COC certificates of conformity.
Every city has different traffic rules.
If your city requires you to apply for additional information such as license plates or insurance, you must apply yourself and we will do what we can to assist you.
1. NO/OFF: headlight switch
2. Voltage Lock
3. LCD screen & throttle
4. Yellow button: Speed limit mode
5. SINGLE DUAL: single/dual motor switch
LCD instrumentation and throttle
Use a high-resolution LCD screen. The speed display, gear adjustment, speedometer, kilometers and battery life are displayed at a glance, and parameter settings can also be performed.
Bright LED headlights
Two bright LED headlights make night riding safer. Due to the unique design of the headlights, the lighting range is wider, allowing you to ride more safely at night.
Front and rear shocks
Hydraulic front shock absorber and metal buffer rear shock absorber have obvious shock absorption effect, which can easily and comfortably traverse complex roads and provide a more comfortable riding experience.
60V 21Ah battery
Hidden 60V 21Ah lithium-ion battery, equipped with one standard European charger, can last 60-70 kilometers when fully charged.
Equipped with two independent 1600W brushless motors at the front and rear, the max speed can reach 65km/h. Combined with accelerator and button controls, it brings you a different driving experience.
1. Beginners or the elderly cannot use high-speed mode and dual-drive mode.
2. Stop accelerating when going downhill.
3. Check that the folded position is secure before riding.
4. Avoid riding in rainy days. If the scooter is unfortunately flooded, it may damage the components.
5. If you do not plan to use the scooter for a long time, please charge the scooter regularly, otherwise the battery will be over-discharged and enter the sleep mode, which cannot be used normally.
6. Normally, there will be two keys in the package, you can carry one of them with you, but please make sure that the other key is kept in a safe place so as not to lose it.
7. The maximum speed and maximum riding mileage are determined by the rider's weight, friction on different road surfaces, battery life and other factors.